AAP's PreK-12 Learning Group provides a number of resources to help you grow your business, from the latest research to expert advice to professional development on demand.
- EP Insider*: Our members-only e-newsletter flagging current reports, presentations, and industry information
- Policy Update*: Our members-only emails on important news regarding legislation, regulations, and government affairs
- The Learning Group Blog: Interviews, trend reports, and curated news articles on the issues most important to the learning resource community
- Member News: The latest press releases and updates from Learning Group members.
- Members-only resources: Fact sheets, webinar and conference recordings, Stat Shots, and other exclusive content
- Statements and Resources
- What Are Learning Resources?: Gives an updated definition of learning resources, encompassing any tool that helps teachers teach and students learn
- Quality Content for Learning Resources: Provides definitions and checklists for quality content for learning resources
- Instructional Materials Adoption: Gives an overview of the adoption process
- State Adoption Schedule*: Revised state adoption schedule for K-12 materials.
- Educational Standards: Presents AAP’s position and perspective on educational standards in the United States
- Instructional Materials Funding Facts: Gives an overview of funding for PreK-12 learning resources in the classroom
- 2016 Ed Tech Standards Update (October 2016) - An update of the 2015 Ed Tech Standards whitepaper offering the most current information on technical standards that are prominent in the PreK-12 education market.
- A Survey of the Ed Tech Standards Landscape (October 2015) – A follow-up to the 2015 Ed Tech Forum offering brief introductions to nine different standards, specifications, and initiatives.
- The Cost of Quality* (August 2011) - The PreK-12 Learning Group's paper on what publishers need to know in order to explain the benefits of professionally produced educational materials.
* Available to members only.