These partnerships are open to companies that are not publishers, content developers or service provides but that have a vested business interest to align with the learning resource community. Benefits include industry intelligence, reduced rates to AAP events and activities, and access to one of the best networks for building relationships in the PreK-12 space.
International companies not incorporated in the United States are eligible to become International Partners, which allows them to benefit from many of the Learning Group’s programs and services. Membership in the AAP PreK-12 Learning Group is open to companies and organizations that are incorporated in the United States.
Thank you to our International Partner, the Frankfurt Book Fair.
- Access to whitepapers, market research and monthly statistics reports
- Subscription to our two members only newsletters:
- EP Insider: a biweekly newsletter of the top news items relating to the industry.
- Policy Insider: a monthly briefing on state and federal legislation as well as the latest research.
- The Learning Group also produces periodic members-only reports on topics such as sequestration, Common Core States Standards, and other major issues affecting the learning resource industry.
- Members receive substantially discounted rates to all programs & events. Our programs, including Content in Context, the Master Class Series, Fall Policy Exchange and the CEO Roundtable present valuable insights into the industry and great networking opportunities among a range of industry professionals.
- You’ll also have access to attend our free, monthly, members-only webinars on the research and policy issues impacting your business.
A worldwide network
- Many business partnerships have formed between companies that were brought together through our network.
For more information contact Jo-Ann McDevitt at 267-351-4327.