AAP PreK-12 Learning membership offers a wealth of connections, opportunities, and resources. Membership is organizational; any employee of a member organization is eligible to access the benefits.
- Corporate – Organizations publishing and creating content
- Non-profit – Non-profit organizations publishing and creating content or other associations serving the PreK-12 learning resource industry
- Affiliate – Companies and individuals that provide products and services for the learning resource market
The Learning Group also offers industry and international partnerships for eligible companies who have an interest in making business connections with our community and participate in our division’s events and programs.
- Through advocacy efforts of AAP staff and member committees, we represent the industry before legal and legislative policymakers on issues critical to the well-being of publishing.
Member discounts to attend all PreK-12 Events, Programs, Conferences, Webinars
- Content in Context (CIC): Our annual conference for anyone involved in the creation, marketing, or sales of educational content.
- Leadership Series: Explores a key industry issue in depth over a year through several events, including members-only webinars and events open to the industry. The 2016 theme was OER and the Changing Dynamics of the PreK-12 Market.
- Leadership Forum: Learn more about our first-ever Leadership Forum, held Dec. 7, which tackled key questions about the current state of the instructional materials market and the future of OER.
- Members-Only Webinars: Exclusive insights and analysis for AAP members on the latest issues and policies impacting the learning resource industry.
Member discount to enter the REVERE Awards Program
- The premier program of its kind, the REVERE Awards identify and honor excellence in high quality products that support teaching and learning. The REVERE Awards stand alone as the leading awards program for resources that educate in all media, across all ages, for all educational settings.
- AAP Clips: A collection of “clips” from major news outlets to inform you regarding market segment news, e.g., professional and scholarly, trade, higher education, and PreK-12.
- AAP Update: Monthly newsletter with updates on AAP and its divisions.
- Policy Update: Our members-only emails on important news regarding legislation, regulations, and government affairs.
- Members have access to comprehensive, up-to-date information on relevant matters, including timely digests, white papers, issue summaries, and legislative updates.
- Members receive AAP statistical reports at a significant savings (or free) on market trends and sales revenues for each industry sector, including reports on export sales..
Discounted Access to Copyright Infringement Portal
Participation in AAP Member Committees depending on your level of professional or personal interest
For more information on joining the AAP PreK-12 Learning Group, contact Gail Kump.