Our professional development programs present valuable insights and great networking opportunities for people at all levels and positions in the learning resource industry. Members enjoy substantially discounted rates.
- Content in Context (CIC): Our annual conference for anyone involved in the creation, marketing, or sales of educational content focusing on both big picture trends and practical strategies attendees can use now. Thank you to all of the speakers, sponsors, and attendees from the 2017 CIC.
- Leadership Series: Explores a key industry issue in depth over a year through several events, including members-only webinars and events open to the industry. The 2016 theme was OER and the Changing Dynamics of the PreK-12 Market.
- Leadership Forum: Learn more about our first-ever Leadership Forum, held Dec. 7, which tackled key questions about the current state of the instructional materials market and the future of OER.
- AAP at the Frankfurt Book Fair: AAP represents publishers, including the PreK-12 market, at the world's largest book fair, including a presentation about the industry and a stand where we meet with members and potential partners. The 2017 FBF will take place Oct. 11-15.
- Members-Only Webinars: Exclusive insights and analysis for AAP members on the latest issues and policies impacting the learning resource industry.
- On the Rise: Recognizes early career professionals in the educational resource community who demonstrate remarkable leadership and innovation.
See the full calendar of AAP programs and event.