Our professional development programs present valuable insights and great networking opportunities for people at all levels and positions in the learning resource industry. Members enjoy substantially discounted rates.
- Content in Context (CIC): Our annual conference for anyone involved in the creation, marketing, or sales of educational content focusing on both big picture trends and practical strategies attendees can use now. Next event: May 24-26, 2017, Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
- Leadership Series: Explores a key industry issue in depth over a year through several events, including members-only webinars and events open to the industry. The 2016 theme was OER and the Changing Dynamics of the PreK-12 Market.
- Leadership Forum: Learn more about our first-ever Leadership Forum, held Dec. 7, which tackled key questions about the current state of the instructional materials market and the future of OER.
- AAP at the Frankfurt Book Fair: AAP represents publishers, including the PreK-12 market, at the world's largest book fair, including a presentation about the industry and a stand where we meet with members and potential partners. The 2017 FBF will take place Oct. 11-15.
- Members-Only Webinars: Exclusive insights and analysis for AAP members on the latest issues and policies impacting the learning resource industry.
- On the Rise: Recognizes early career professionals in the educational resource community who demonstrate remarkable leadership and innovation.
See the full calendar of AAP programs and event.