The Association of American Publishers—Partnering with the World
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
As one of the world’s largest publishing associations, AAP provides thought leadership across the globe. Working with international publishers and partners we have helped foster sensible copyright policies; supported the freedom to read; combatted digital piracy; and advocated for access to the highest quality content for consumers, professionals, and students of all ages. At this Hot Spot presentation, you'll hear from key members of AAP and the PreK-12 Learning Group staff about our international efforts and why it could be beneficial for your company to partner with us.
- Tom Allen, President and CEO, AAP
- Jay Diskey, Executive Director, AAP PreK-12 Learning Group
- Susan Fletcher, Senior Director, AAP PreK-12 Learning Group
- Jo-Ann McDevitt, Strategic Partnerships Executive, AAP PreK-12 Learning Group
Anyone attending the Frankfurt Book Fair is welcome to join us for our presentation and find out more about how AAP fosters international partnerships. Stay for our reception after the presentation, get to know the staff, and network with your fellow publishers.
RSVP for the reception to Rachel Burgos.
You can also visit us in Hall 4.2, Booth A57.
Visit our industry partner HP, sponsor of the Classroom of the Future, in Hall 4.2.
Visit AAP PreK-12 Learning Group members at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
- Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development, Hall 6.0, C42
- Benchmark Education Company, Hall 4.2, A11
- Focus Strategies Communications Inc., Hall 6.0, C53
- Gryphon House, Inc., Hall 6.0, A84
- Hachetter Book Group USA, Hall 6.0, D95
- Ingram Content Group, Hall 6.0, E129
- Learning A-Z, Hall 4.2, B64
- LearningMate Solutions, Hall 4.2, C78
- McGraw-Hill Education, Hall 6.0, D45
- Merriam-Webster Inc., Hall 4.2, B89
- National Science Teachers Association, Hall 4.2, F27
- Pearson Education USA, Hall 4.2, B1
- Saddleback Education Inc., Hall 4.2, B58
- SPi Global, Hall 4.2, K73
- Teacher Created Materials, Hall 4.2, A2