AAP members receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Representation: Through advocacy efforts of AAP staff and member committees, we represent the industry before legal and legislative policymakers on issues critical to the well-being of publishing.
- Visibility: We offer members ongoing opportunities to present their concerns and perspectives through committee work, special events, and professional forums.
- Industry Intelligence: Members have access to comprehensive, up-to-date information on relevant matters, including timely digests, white papers, issue summaries, and legislative updates.
- Networking: AAP brings members together through conferences, committee work, community service projects, and collaboration on key initiatives. Members also have access to a comprehensive member directory and can post and explore job listings in our online Job Center.
- Professional Development: You or your staff can participate in a broad range of conferences, seminars, and webinars with industry experts to keep you current on every aspect of publishing.
- Discounts: Member organizations receive discounts on many conferences, seminars, special events, and other AAP-sponsored programs.
For information about membership eligibility, please contact Syreeta Swann.