AAP PreK-12 Learning membership offers a wealth of connections, opportunities, and resources. Membership is organizational; any employee of a member organization is eligible to access the benefits.
- Corporate – Organizations publishing and creating content
- Non-profit – Non-profit organizations publishing and creating content or other associations serving the PreK-12 learning resource industry
- Affiliate – Companies and individuals that provide products and services for the learning resource market
Through advocacy efforts of AAP staff and member committees, we represent the industry before legal and legislative policymakers on issues critical to the well-being of publishing.
Member discounts to attend all PreK-12 Events, Programs, Conferences, Webinars
- Content in Context (CIC): Our annual conference for anyone involved in the creation, marketing, or sales of educational content.
- Leadership Series: Explores a key industry issue in depth over a year through several events, including members-only webinars and events open to the industry.
- Members-Only Webinars: Exclusive insights and analysis for AAP members on the latest issues and policies impacting the learning resource industry.
Member discount to enter the REVERE Awards Program
The REVERE Awards identify and honor excellence in high quality products that support teaching and learning. The REVERE Awards are a leading awards program for resources that educate in all media, across all ages, for all educational settings.
- AAP Clips: A collection of “clips” from major news outlets to inform you regarding market segment news, e.g., professional and scholarly, trade, higher education, and PreK-12.
- AAP Newsletter: Monthly newsletter with updates on AAP and its divisions.
- Members-only emails on important news regarding legislation, regulations, and government affairs.
- Members receive AAP statistical reports at a significant savings (or free) on market trends and sales revenues for each industry sector, including reports on export sales..
Discounted Access to Copyright Infringement Portal
For more information on joining the AAP PreK-12 Learning Group, contact Syreeta Swann.