AAP staffs in New York City, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia know the publishing industry inside and out. But as a membership association, we believe that our members should have a say in identifying the critical issues, shaping policy, and furthering public understanding of the value of publishing.
We invite your organization to become part of the country’s largest trade association for the consumer, educational, professional, and scholarly publishing industry. Here are a few more reasons why:
- Representation: Through advocacy efforts of AAP staff and member committees, we represent the industry before legal and legislative policymakers on issues critical to the well-being of publishing.
- Visibility: We offer members ongoing opportunities to present their concerns and perspectives through committee work, special events, and professional forums.
- Industry Intelligence: Members have access to comprehensive, up-to-date information on relevant matters, including timely digests, white papers, issue summaries, and legislative updates.
- Networking: AAP brings members together through conferences, committee work, community service projects, and collaboration on key initiatives. Members also have access to a comprehensive member directory and can post and explore job listings in our online Job Center.
- Professional Development: You or your staff can participate in a broad range of conferences, seminars, and webinars with industry experts to keep you current on every aspect of publishing.
- Discounts: Member organizations receive discounts on many conferences, seminars, special events, and other AAP-sponsored programs.
Ready to Join?
Simply complete the information below, and we’ll contact you about becoming an AAP member: