AAP staffs in New York City, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia know the publishing industry inside and out. But as a membership association, we believe that our members should have a say in identifying the critical issues, shaping policy, and furthering public understanding of the value of publishing.
We invite your organization to become part of the country’s largest trade association for the consumer, educational, professional, and scholarly publishing industry. Here are a few more reasons why:
- Representation: Through advocacy efforts of AAP staff and member committees, we represent the industry before legal and legislative policymakers on issues critical to the well-being of publishing.
- Knowledge: Members have access to comprehensive, up-to-date information on relevant matters, including regular legislative updates.
- Visibility: Members have countless opportunities to present their concerns and perspective through committee work, networking events, and professional forums.
- Market Intelligence: Members receive AAP reports on market trends and sales revenues for each industry sector, including reports on export sales.
- Professional Development: You or your staff can participate in a broad range of conferences, master classes, seminars, and webinars to keep you current on every aspect of publishing.
Ready to Join?
Simply complete the information below, and we’ll contact you about becoming an AAP member: